Days 1 to 3 - Green fees for Bresse Golf Club & the Domaine du Gouverneur
Golf de la Bresse
One of the most beautiful courses in the region of Auvergne Rhône-Alpes. Located between Bresse and La Dombes, just 50 minutes from Lyon and 10 minutes from Bourg-en-Bresse, Bresse Golf Club is co...
Golf du Gouverneur
At the heart of La Dombes, wildlife paradise of a thousand meres and home to innumerable species of birds, Le Gouverneur Golf Club boasts one of the largest golf courses in France and the largest...
Best Western Hôtel & Golf du Gouverneur
The Best Western Gouverneur is located in the Château de Breuil in the heart of Dombes-Saône, halfway between Lyon and Bourg-en-Bresse on 233 hectares of secluded woodland which includes two 18 h...
Optional extras -
La Table du Gouverneur
Between Dombes, Bresse and Beaujolais regions, our restaurant offers a traditional, tasty and authentic cuisine made with local and quality products.A foodie discovery for true foodies. The...
In the heart of the clubhouse, enjoy a warm setting with traditional Bressane architecture where the terrace dominate the greens.
*This price includes (for 2 people):
- The green fee for the 18-hole course at Bresse Golf Club;
- The green fee for the two 18-hole courses (Le Breuil and Montaplan) at the Domaine du Gouverneur;
- 2 nights in a standard double room with buffet breakfast at the 4* Golf du Gouverneur Resort;
- Access to the fitness room and tennis courts.
Optional extras (for 2 people):
- Lunch at the Bresse Golf Club Restaurant excluding drinks: set menu from €31/person;
- Lunch at the Golf du Gouverneur Restaurant excluding drinks: from €9.50/person;
- Dinner at the La Table d’Antigny restaurant excluding drinks: set menu from €34 €/person;
- Entry to bird park Parc des Oiseaux in Villars-les-Dombes: €38.
*The price does not include
- Transport to the accommodation
- Extras and personal spending
- Price variations depending on the period, weekends and national holidays
- The options proposed