Days 1 to 3 - Green fees for Bresse Golf Club & the Domaine du Gouverneur
One of the most beautiful courses in the region of Auvergne Rhône-Alpes. Located between Bresse and La Dombes, just 50 minutes from Lyon and 10 minutes from Bourg-en-Bresse, Bresse Golf Club is co...
At the heart of La Dombes, wildlife paradise of a thousand meres and home to innumerable species of birds, Le Gouverneur Golf Club boasts one of the largest golf courses in France and the largest...
The Best Western Gouverneur is located in the Château de Breuil in the heart of Dombes-Saône, halfway between Lyon and Bourg-en-Bresse on 233 hectares of secluded woodland which includes two 18 h...
Optional extras -
Between Dombes, Bresse and Beaujolais regions, our restaurant offers a traditional, tasty and authentic cuisine made with local and quality products.A foodie discovery for true foodies. The...
In the heart of the clubhouse, enjoy a warm setting with traditional Bressane architecture where the terrace dominate the greens.
With nearly 3,000 species of birds, the Parc des Oiseaux is the largest and most important ornithological park in Europe and with over 40 years experience the bird park offers visitors a world...
*This price includes (for 2 people):
- The green fee for the 18-hole course at Bresse Golf Club;
- The green fee for the two 18-hole courses (Le Breuil and Montaplan) at the Domaine du Gouverneur;
- 2 nights in a standard double room with buffet breakfast at the 4* Golf du Gouverneur Resort;
- Access to the fitness room and tennis courts.
Optional extras (for 2 people):
- Lunch at the Bresse Golf Club Restaurant excluding drinks: set menu from €31/person;
- Lunch at the Golf du Gouverneur Restaurant excluding drinks: from €9.50/person;
- Dinner at the La Table d’Antigny restaurant excluding drinks: set menu from €34 €/person;
- Entry to bird park Parc des Oiseaux in Villars-les-Dombes: €38.
*The price does not include
- Transport to the accommodation
- Extras and personal spending
- Price variations depending on the period, weekends and national holidays
- The options proposed