Something to suit everyone’s tastes…
Fancy a golfing holiday in France at the heart of a natural environment with many different faces? Head for Ain, an area between Lyon and Geneva, where nature reigns. Ain is made up of 4 distinct lands, each offering something new to explore. Within a 100 km-radius, Ain’s various golf courses, despite being relatively close to one another, all stand out in their own way due to the remarkable diversity of nature that makes Ain a haven for practising golf. Play golf in the mountains, in the countryside or in town – the choice is up to you!
There’s something for everyone!
Our golf courses in the mountains close to Geneva
The mountainous Pays de Gex on the border with Switzerland is home to several golf courses in just a pocket-sized area not far from Geneva. Each one is unique:
– Jiva Hill Golf Club, where luxury and refinement combine,
– Domaine de Divonne Golf Club, where experts are chosen,
– Valserine Golf Club, where golf meets football,
– Domaine de Gonville Golf Club – a real dark horse,
– Saint-Genis Golf Club is ideal for beginners,
– La Manchette Golf Club bets on simplicity and conviviality,
– The Hippodrome Golf Club has no equal,
– The Haut-Bugey Golf Club is perfect for starting out (courses for beginners, courses for dummies).
Enough to play a variety of courses within a radius of several kilometres on a golfing holiday near Geneva!
Our golf courses in the country close to Lyon
Water is a distinctive feature in the Dombes, the land of a thousand meres and nature reserve for many species of bird. Bresse, with its verdant woodland, is renowned for its gastronomy. These two areas of Aix close to Lyon are home to no fewer than 7 golf courses, each distinctive in its own way. Make sure to try:
– Mionnay Golf Club and its training centre like no other in Europe!
– La Sorelle Golf Club, a course steeped in history with irresistible charm,
– The Golf du Clou, with its chic country feel,
– Gouverneur Golf Club, one of the largest golf courses in France with 45 holes,
– Bresse Golf Club, one of the most stunning courses in the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region,
– La Commanderie Golf Club, where wine and greens are beautifully paired!
– Bourg-en-Bresse Golf Club – the pleasant surprise of a golf course in town.
You are sure to make some very special memories on our golf courses near Lyon!
Our golf course just a stone’s throw from town
In an unspoilt, rustic setting, Bourg-en-Bresse Golf Club, with its challenging course and gentle contours, is a pleasantly surprising golf course on the outskirts of town, situated by a lake and at the foot of the Revermont Mountains.
At the limit of the town and the country, you can enjoy the best of both worlds at Bourg-en-Bresse Golf Club!