Day 1 - Green Fee for La Sorelle Golf Club
Nestled within 74 hectares of stunning natural beauty, located between La Dombes, land of a thousand meres, and Bugey, home to the renowned gastronome Brillat Savarin, La Sorelle is just 40...
In a charming and friendly setting, the semi-gastronomic restaurant of La Sorelle looks great. Its chef, Thierry Volatier, former saucer chef at Georges Blanc, offers traditional cuisine to...
40 minutes from Lyon, in a green setting of 74 ha, the Golf de la Sorelle offers, since March 2016, a *** hotel installed in the magnificent 15th century mansion completely renovated. 7 cocooning...
Day 2 - Visit to the medieval town
1000 years of history are waiting for you to visit ! The abbey can be visited freely throughout the year and is open daily. There are guided tours available in French and English. Take a dive in...
A visit to this magnificent walled medieval city is like taking a step back in time. Parts of Pérouges date from the 13th and 14th centuries and it is one of the most beautifully preserved ...
Full board from €297 for 2 people.
*The price includes (for 2 people):
- The green fee for the 18-hole course at La Sorelle Golf Club;
- Lunch at La Sorelle Golf Club brasserie, excluding drinks;
- 1 night’s stay with breakfast at the 3* La Sorelle Golf Resort;
- Dinner at La Sorelle Golf Club gourmet restaurant (full-board);
- Entry to the Medieval Town of Pérouges.
*The price does not include
- Transport to the accommodation
- Extras and personal spending
- Price variations depending on the period, weekends and national holidays
- The options proposed